Our Lady's Promise on the Feast of the Covenant by Ethiopian Scholars



[Our Lady's Promise to the Ethiopian Scholars on the Feast of the Covenant (St. Jared, Abba George Zegascha, Abba Zemelekot, Abba Tsige Dengel)] ✍️ Editor-in-Chief Hadis Dr. Rhodes Tadesse 💥 The holy scholars did not just praise the Mother of God, especially from the Ethiopian scholars St. Jared , Abba Giorgis Zegascha, Abba Tsige Dengel and Abba Zemelekot in this section, I have included a few of the many blessings that Our Lady has written on her February 16 celebration of her pledge of mercy at Golgotha. 💥 St. Jared from the book of Mercy, which is written in the Book of Mercy, ለ "For the most distant attire, Thaddio, I am the sea, O virgin, in the covenant of Hamer" (O virgin, in your covenant ship, you will cross the naked man from the garment of hell to the lake of hell) Let the heavens rejoice, and let the light of the world shine ”(in the covenant of the virgin who is perished, she shall find rest and health in the unadulterated light of heaven) ❤“ The wing of a dove in a cloud of gold, the sun of righteousness, the sun of righteousness, the sun of righteousness, the glory of God. Your daughter is the sun of truth when you are immersed in the east. Your promise will never end). ❤ "The angels of heaven ascended to heaven in glory and glory in the likeness of Antioch" (Angels lifted her from the earth to heaven in glory to ask her son for a covenant of mercy.) ❤ "I have been sent to Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ. For the first time in my life, I was born to Noah, the son of Abraham. My Lord Jesus Christ said to Mary, the mother of Jesus, "I have made a solemn promise to you, and I have made a covenant with you, and I have made a covenant with you." I swear to you, I swear by myself, I swear by myself, I swear by myself, I swear by myself, I swear by myself, I swear by myself, I swear by myself, I swear by myself, I swear by myself, I swear by myself, I swear by myself, I swear by myself, I swear by myself, I swear by myself. ማርያም "Mary, when your scales were full of wisdom, she overcame seventy-eight souls." ❤ "By your tradition, may your son be merciful to you, may He be merciful to you, may He be merciful to you, may He be merciful to you, may He be merciful to you, may He be merciful to you, may He be merciful to you, may He be merciful to you, may He be merciful to you." Artist Kineteke Zetkat Eli ”(O you who do not avenge your omnipotent son according to your custom, the artist destroys the painting; think of your past creation). ❤ "Time to pray, pray in the morning, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray." ❤ "Amu Leo in Antioya for the fruit of Kerski Ebnodi La'alehu Mercy Itagondi Eme Ahzenek Besi Abadi Beza's soul is pure" (The fruit of my mother's womb is Ebnodi for me, do not hesitate to forgive him for this, do not grieve for the lazy person. አንቲ "Auntie Uthus to God, Atronus, to Adam's glory, inherit the kingdom of heaven from the wicked" (God's throne (the throne) is the glory of Adam, and the wicked will inherit the kingdom of heaven by your covenant.) 💥 💥 Abba Tsige Virgin in Mahlet Tsige's book ❤ May the mercy of the Almighty be upon you, and may the glory of the Almighty be bestowed upon you, and may the glory of the Almighty be bestowed upon you, and may the glory of the Almighty be bestowed upon you, and may the glory of the Almighty be bestowed upon you. Thanks be to God for His marvelous work in heaven. በ "In the Book of the Book of the Creator, the Creator, the Creator, the Redeemer, the Redeemer, the Redeemer, the Redeemer, the Redeemer, the Redeemer, the Redeemer." With your intercession the righteous will rejoice. The wicked will come out of hell with your intercession. 💥💥💥 Abba Zemelkot, author of the Covenant of Mercy, quotes from the February Covenant of Mercy: ፡ "Peace be upon the people of Zikre. The Covenant of God, Mary, the Hope of Healing, the Confession of the Blessed Sacrament, the First Father, the Exile, the Exile, the Sorrow. ”(As he showed his light to the dark side, he greeted them with a star-like name. When I was sad, when sorrow fled from Paradise, the conscience of the first man was at peace with you. ❤ "Peace be upon you, O Son of God, the Son of God, the Son of God, the Son of God, the Son of God, the Son of God, the Son of God, the Son of God, the Son of God, the Son of God, the Son of God, the Son of God, the Son of God." I beg you not to judge me. ማርያም They praised Mary, saying, "O Mary, believe in the angels, and believe in the steadfast image of the kingdom of heaven." (Mary, the chosen one over the angels and the people, will reign with you in heaven). ቷ May her blessings be upon us.

Comments